Creating A GREAT Hookup Online Dating Profile: What To Say About Yourself
We tested a lot of different profiles in our time evaluating hookup websites. We pretty much had to, in order to spread ourselves so thin across so many websites.
This is lucky for you! Because we’ve tried so many different profiles, we now have a great idea about what will work for you, and what definitely will not.
Women on hookup sites are looking for something quick and hot.
Be the confident, cool guy this woman is dreaming of. Be smart—you’re competing against the 99 percent of guys who have ZERO chance of getting laid on these sites. Look at the other guys on this site. If you were a girl, you wouldn’t sleep with them either. WE sure wouldn’t.
It’s not that hard to become irresistable to women. Just imagine the fantasy that they’re looking for—and no, it’s not a guy with his dick out in every picture. They’re looking for someone suave and awesome, someone who commands the attention of any room they enter. They’re not looking for a guy who is quirky and unique and fun.
This isn’t eHarmony. Don’t you dare “be yourself” and any of that crap. This is not summer camp.
You’re here to create a fantasy for women. You don’t necessarily have to lie about your job, your interests, your…yeah, okay, you probably do. Unless you’re a billionaire who really loves classic guitar and windsurfing, you’re probably going to do some lying. This is just to get your foot in the door. You’re not trying to MARRY these women, just hook up with them. They’re probably hiding plenty from you as well.
Try imagining that you’re the kind of guy you want to come across as. Write the profile not as yourself, but Steve McQueen, George Clooney, James Bond, etc., the kind of guy women would love to regret the morning after. Here are the top three interests to mention that work REALLY well in creating an edgy profile:
- Boating: it says you like travel, you’re athletic, and you have money.
- Photography: it says you’re artistic, but discerning, and that you look at the everyday world with an interpretive eye (we don’t know what that bullshit means, but it works on girls. Put it on your profile).
- Animal Training: it doesn’t matter what animal. Horses and dogs are always popular with girls, but hell, if you can pull off “dolphin trainer,” you’ll have to beat them off with a stick. Girls, not dolphins.
Break all 10 commandments if you have to, but use THESE TIPS for what pictures to upload to your account:
- Upload pictures of you DOING STUFF
- At least one suit pic
- NO DICK PICS
- Use a good-quality camera
Out of the 20+ descriptions we used, these are the three that got women contacting us the most:
- “I like my classic guitar, the open ocean under my boat, and a woman who looks classy in a red dress….and I’ve never met a woman that didn’t.”
- “If you’re a fan of aged scotch and warmbloods, I have a feeling we’re going to get on just fine.”
- “I dare you to shock me with your first message. If you win, I owe you a drink. If you lose, I’ll buy you a drink as a consolation prize.”